Pair of iso20 Sectional Garage Doors in RAL 7016
Pair of Novoferm iso20 Sectional Garage Doors in RAL 7016, installed in Ducklington, Oxfordshire
Our customer approached us after seeing us working on a neighbouring property and being impressed with the sectional garage doors we installed.
He chose a pair of Novoferm iso20 Large Rib in RAL 7016 with a Woodgrain finish.
One door is automated with a Novomatic 423 motor, the other has a standard black handle for manual operation.
The images below show the track system inside the garage
- iso20 Insulated, Automated Sectional Garage Door by Novoferm
- Large Rib Design
- Fully finished in Woodgrain RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey
- Comprised of individual sections connected together by hinges.
- The door opens vertically into the garage and with no ‘kick out’ as it moves
- Built-in insulation, which provides both a thermal and acoustic barrier
- Frame and door weather seals help keep the rain and wind out
Motor Specification for Novomatic 423:
- Novomatic 423 Motor complete with two remote control handsets by Novoferm
- Integrated energy saving LED-lighting (1.6 Watt)
- Tamper resistant rolling code system
- Soft-Start, Soft Stop function for ‘whisper quiet’ door running
- Integrated automatic switch-off, which stops the door safely in case of obstacles.
- Electronic observed anti-opening safety for making the door burglar resistant.
- Programmable internal lighting (60-240 seconds)
- Directly connectable outside lighting up to 500 Watt
- Manually quick disconnect connector in case of a loss of power
- Energy saving with 0.5 Watt power
- Range of accessories available including wireless key pads, push buttons and smart phone compatibility adaptor
Sectional garage door installed in Ducklington, Oxfordshire, OX29