Secured by Design Automated Sectional Door installed in Yarnton
iso45 Secured by Design Automated Sectional Garage Door in Golden Oak
Concerned about garage door security? Then the Secured by Design range is for you!
This stunning golden oak sectional garage door was installed in Yarnton, Oxfordshire for a property developer.
On the outside it may look like any other sectional door but it is actually a ‘lean, mean, crime busting machine’ which has been upgraded to Secured by Design status.
All Secured by Design garage doors are certified to CS 5051 STS202 and approved by ACPO Association of Chief Police Officers and are available in our Roller, Sectional and Up and Over ranges.
The Secured by Design upgrade for a sectional door is the ‘Novoguard Assembly Pack’. This includes heavy duty, extra strengthening brackets and springs, as seen in pictures below:
The Novoguard Secured by Design Sectional garage door is available in both manual and automated operation. For automation, the side mounted Novoguard Novoport motor is required.
Key Facts about the Secured by Design Sectional Range:
- Must be installed behind the opening, not between
- Available up to 5000mm wide x 2750mm high
- Not available with windows or any form of ventilation.
- iso45 Insulated, Automated Sectional Garage Door by Novoferm
- Large Rib Design
- Fully finished in Golden Oak
- Comprised of individual sections connected together by hinges.
- The door opens vertically into the garage and with no ‘kick out’ as it moves
- Built-in insulation, which provides both a thermal and acoustic barrier
- Frame and door weather seals help keep the rain and wind out
Motor Specification for Novoguard Novoport:
- NovoPort® Motor complete with two remote control handsets by Novoferm
- Quick and easy operation via hand transmitter or push button, key button or coded key pad, mounted to the garage wall
- Soft start and stop functions
- Completely safe against scanning due to automatic signal decoding
- Simple programming via menu-guided control with LED display. Integrated fault diagnosis system facilitates potential service work
- Connectable to garage outside lighting up to max. 500 Watt
- Power saving. Only requires 4 Watts whilst on standby
Secured by Design Sectional garage door installed in Yarnton, Oxfordshire, OX5