GRP Retractable Up and Over Garage Door in RAL 7001
GRP Side Hinged Garage Door installed in Didcot, Oxfordshire
Our customer chose The Betchworth design for their up and over garage door. They wanted the door in RAL 7001 to match the finish on their property. This is not a colour in the standard colour range but with the GRP doors there is the option for any RAL number. To finish the door the customer chose square lattice glazing.
Garage Door Specification
- Built by Cardale and Corporate Door Company
- GRP Fully finished in RAL 7001
- Up and Over Retractable Lifting Gear
- Steel Fixing Frame in White
- Retractable lifting gear with horizontal tracks attached to the top of the door frame
- Exceptionally smooth opening and closing action, ideal for automation
- G.R.P. (Glass Reinforced Polyester)is light weight and durable, it does not rust, warp or rot and has the same strength to
weight ratio as steel.
- Metal and timber framework which is fully encapsulated within the structure of the door for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Additional smooth gel flow coat is applied to the back of every door
- Top, bottom and side edges are finished with a matching colour or wood stain effect for improved aesthetic appearance.
- Installed in Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX12
This pair of black Novoferm Thornby up and over garage doors were installed in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Chosen by two neighbours to improve the look and security of their garage block doors, they come with fully retractable lifting gear, ideal should you wish to add a motor for automated opening.