Anthracite Grey Flush Smooth Sectional with Windows
Anthracite Grey Flush Smooth Sectional with Windows installed near Bicester, Oxfordshire
This stunning Novoferm iso45 Flush Smooth Sectional garage door with windows was installed in a village near Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Our customer wanted to increase drive through width of the garage as they originally had two timber up and over doors. Their builder removed the doors and fitted a steel RSJ above to allow for the one, larger sectional door to be installed. At almost 18 foot wide this door is pushing the maximum width available for our residential sectional doors.
To keep natural light in the garage, the customer chose frosted windows to the top panel and for ease of use, we added a Novomatic 553 motor so the door can be operated via remote control.
- Novoferm iso45 Insulated, Automated Sectional Garage Door
- Flush Rib Design
- Fully finished in Smooth Anthracite Grey
- Comprised of individual sections connected together by hinges.
- The door opens vertically into the garage and with no ‘kick out’ as it moves
- Built-in insulation, which provides both a thermal and acoustic barrier
- Frame and door weather seals help keep the rain and wind out
- Fully automated with Novomatic 553 motor and two handsets
- Automatic safety features, will stop and reverse the door operation, when it senses an obstruction.
- Installed near Bicester, Oxon, OX25